-- As we seek to provide programming
for when the Brooklyn Lyceum (or any interim proxy) returns,
we need to see a LOT
of music, theatre, dance, comedy, etc.
-- To that end, we are accepting invitations
to see such work
to investigate if that work (or that group)
would be a good fit for the Lyceum (or any interim proxy).
-- In addition, we are also open to invitations
to see work for an actual written review
(whether or not there is any intent to present at the Lyceum).
We will post the review online, send it to email and social media, where appropriate.
-- If that interests you or your group, pursue that at OOBLE.ORG
--Between now and the time the LYCEUM DUE PROCESS TRAIN gets into the station, we are seeking people to help raise awareness.
--Those who help raise awareness can get curatorial votes they can exercise to influence progaramming at the Brooklyn Lyceum or at any interim proxy location.
--You get votes by reviewing a few lines/dates in a few documents and sending us affidavits stating what you see (no conclusions of law necessary).
--You also get votes by appearing at crucial moments/hearings or by distributing fliers.
--Those votes can be exercised, proxied, transferred ore returned (back to the Lyceum in exchange for Lyceum staff hours for a cause on an expanding list of causes).
--If that is too much work, just cast a few votes about what you think about some simple STUPIDS a few judges have accomplished.
PROCEDURAL DUE PROCESS DEPRIVED Brooklyn theater
as the legal swamp settles.
a decision which must be overturned as
Plaintiff attorney filed proofs of Brooklyn Lyceum attorney informal appearance to keep case from being declared abandoned
some three years after swearing no appearance by Brooklyn Lyceum
to obtain a decision.
the Brookyn Lyceum will be back & needs to hit the swamp running.To that end ... --we are plotting programming now
so that we can implement that programming when we get rolling, whether at the actual Brooklyn Lyceum or an interim one.
--YOU CAN ... participate in programming the Lyceum
by scoring curatorial votes by brain, body or past effort.
Earn the votes at jafomaru.com
Use the votes here at gowanagus.com.
All roads lead to impermissable Decision On No Notice (DONN)
--A) READ STATUTE--requiring service of all papers on attorneys.
- -- common law v. statute,
--common law (informal) appearance v. statutory appearance
--C) READ CASELAW--
- --showing failure to serve attorney never invokes power of the court, vests no rights and has no deadline (statute of limitations) to vacate the decision
- --showing informal appearance valid as appearance.
- --showing extension of time to answer and service of answer are informal appearances
--B) READ SHORT TREATISES--
--D) READ DOCKET--
- --Note that a Plaintiff attorney affirmation swearing no appearance by any Defendant dated ... is attached to a notice of motion dated ... and entered ....
- --Note motion decision premised on that affirmation.
- --Note date of same attorney affirmation three years later swearing otherwise ... that Plaintiff attorney granted Defendant attorney two extensions of time, multiple oral extensions of time and that Plaintiff rejected Defendant answer back to Defendant Lyceum's attorney.
- --Note dates of extensions and service and rejection of answer are prior to date of previous sworn statement of no appearance in support of earlier motion.
- --Note same judge premising decision on extensions of time to Defendant Lyceum's attorney.
- --Note proofs of service of 1st motion are not on Defendant Lyceum's attorney
- --Notarize/Send Affidavit
- --Submit caselaw from any jurisdiction (for or against our position)
- --Appear live or zoomlike at a hearing
- --Appear at event
--F) VOTE ON--
- --Events Lyceum or proxy Lyceum .
- --Assisting Other procedural due process cases.
(or any interim proxy)
-- Wherever the Lyceum or any interim proxy goes,
art is sure to be part of the mix.
-- As we seek to exhibit art
at the Brooklyn Lyceum (or any interim proxy),
we need to seek submissions for the exhibits.
-- To that end, we are accepting submission appications now.
- One such exhibit may be in :
- an approximately 1,000 square foot venue
with 25 foot ceilings in New York State.
- (location secret till we sign lease)
- We Expect:
- two group exhibitions of 6 weeks each; and,
- one 4 week solo exhibition
-- If that interests you or your group, pursue that at THESMEE.COM
-- 15 years of a Brooklyn theatre/coffee shop/cafe
and the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
taught us that there is another, better, more ecological,
way to get the most out of your espresso.
-- When the espresso dusts dust settles,
the new boss may well be different than the old boss.
--Till then we are pulling espresso shots the SwaSlu way, on the muddy road again!
--We make it a point not to be a roaster and will be highlight a cornucopia of espresso roasts at some home bases, some events, some markets and some fairs.
--Interested in better americanos/lattes than you could ever do at home?
Take a dip SWASLU.com
(judicial "thumb on the scale" (Donald Scott Kurtz) or not).
Overturning Brooklyn Lyceum Foreclosure case is simple (and inevitable). no more judicial places to run to, baby, no more judicial places to hide*. (*=credits to law of unintended consequences and Martha and the Vandellas)
on cases for next papers,
Affidavit about some 5th grader level logic,
when the covid crisis is done,
(case citation and opinions)
--can't figure out which is greater of two numbers or
--can't see that the Plaintiff noticed parties to appear a decade in the past or
--premises decisions on non-existent documents, i
how can you trust those judges with things that are complicated?
Take a look at some crystal clear STUPIDS and tell us what you think of a judge who would do these types of STUPIDS.
We are seeking 100 citations (in any jurisdiction) to support each of the premises that will set the Brooklyn Lyceum free.
If you are first to subit an on point case (even if it contradicts our position), you will earn, if you leave your email address, one Brooklyn Lyceum Curatorial vote.
Review a couple of dates or a couple of lines in some documents or note the absense of a document from a short record and sign an affidavit that you swear to. Just the facts, no conclusions necessary.
Send us the affidavit(s) and, if they are true to form and content, you will earn some Lyceum street cred via curatorial voting rights you can use, transfer or exchange (ten (10) votes for each accepted affidavit and one (1) vote for each use of the affidavit in court papers).
To that end, if you appear at specified junctures, just as an observer, you will get twenty (20) votes.
Lastly, we may need to have fliers distributed at places out and about.
To that end, for each hour of flier distribution, you will get ten (10) votes.
To stop this madness, we endeavor to review all (2018-2020) Appellate Oral Arguments and review papers and decisions to document such malfeasances and outright lies by the Appellate Court.
Judge Donald Scott Kurtz
“Some judges would have just read the papers and signed them,”
Judge Reinaldo Rivera
“we will get to the bottom of this”
“the 2nd department has an excellent reputation”
"we will get to the bottom of it"
"due process is notice and opportunity to be heard"
you have to know what rules you can break
in a topic Kurtz and/or Rivera and/or Rivera and/or Cohen screwed up
(19 topics and counting).
- #1A - NOTICE TO APPEAR IN THE PAST : KURTZ
- #1B - SMOKING GUNS (DOCUMENTS)